Wasatch Front & Surrounding Areas
Curious about the ideal frequency for chimney cleaning? The NFPA recommends annual fireplace and chimney inspections, and the Chimney Safety Institute of America suggests chimney sweep services at least once a year.
Though these are general recommendations, the actual frequency of chimney cleaning depends on various factors such as:
- Type of Wood-Burning Unit: The kind of unit you use influences how often cleaning is required.
- Usage Intensity: The frequency of fireplace or stove use plays a role in determining the cleaning schedule.
- Type of Wood Burnt: The type of wood used in your fireplace affects the rate of creosote buildup, impacting cleaning needs.
- Appliance Usage and Practices: Your specific appliance and wood-burning practices contribute to the cleaning frequency.
We can assist you in tailoring the right cleaning schedule based on these factors. Our team of chimney cleaners is ready to respond promptly when you reach out for their services, ensuring your fireplace remains in top-notch condition.
Recognizing the impact of our chimney cleaning service on the safety of your property and loved ones, we prioritize excellence and responsibility. As an ethical company, we are dedicated to delivering meticulous, professional work to protect our customers from potential fires stemming from neglected chimneys.
Our commitment includes:
- Highly Trained Chimney Cleaners: We deploy only well-trained professionals to handle your chimney cleaning, ensuring expertise in every aspect of the job.
- Thorough Inspections and Cleaning: Our service involves comprehensive chimney inspections and meticulous cleaning procedures to address any potential issues.
- Quality Products and Tools: Utilizing top-notch chimney cleaning products and tools, we aim for effective and lasting results.
- Affordable Service Costs: We believe in making chimney cleaning services accessible, ensuring affordability without compromising on quality.
Additionally, we exercise precision in their work, meticulously identifying any chimney damage when it's still in its early stages, allowing for timely and effective repairs. Your safety and satisfaction are our utmost priorities.
Wood Burning Fireplace & Chimney Cleaning
When undertaking wood burning fireplace cleaning, our process begins with the careful placement of protective sheets over surrounding flooring to prevent any potential soot residue. Working from inside the home, our skilled technicians employ shop-vac vacuums and brushes to meticulously clean from the bottom of the fireplace to the flue tile, ensuring a thorough and effective cleaning.
Oil Furnace Cleaning
Over time, an oil furnace chimney can accumulate debris, posing a potential hazard. We strongly recommend regular cleanings, following the same guidelines advised for wood burning fireplaces and lined/unlined systems. While we specialize in cleaning and inspecting oil furnaces, please note that we do not provide service for oil furnaces. For furnace servicing, kindly contact your designated service professional.
Lined/Unlined Insert Cleaning
Similar to the cleaning schedule recommended for standard wood burning fireplaces, we advise a comparable timeframe for lined or unlined inserts. Our pricing for these distinct cleanings may vary, and we encourage you to contact us to discuss your specific needs or schedule an estimate. We professionally advocate for the installation of a lining in every fireplace for enhanced safety and well-being. Reach out to us, and we'll conduct a thorough inspection of your fireplace, guiding you through the necessary steps for optimal performance and safety.